A little "homage'' to teammate Luke Willson from a few other teammates Monday also gives a peek into how Carroll likes his team to have fun.
- If you thought Seahawks would blow lead vs. Vikings, you haven’t been watching | Matt Calkins
- Huskies keep high-scoring trend rolling with 90-80 victory over EWU, now look toward Gonzaga VIEW
- Ziggy Ansah’s shoulder is ‘a problem,’ but otherwise Seahawks mostly healthy after Vikings game
- Scouting report: UW Huskies look to extend dominance over Eastern Washington
- USC retains coach Clay Helton despite fan dissatisfaction
- Gonzaga rolls past Texas Southern 101-62
- UW’s Mike Hopkins reflects on time with ‘mentor and friend’ Chris Petersen
- Chris Petersen’s resignation was stunning, but there are hints at why he decided to walk away from UW | Larry Stone WATCH
Top Sports Stories
Kasen Williams, the former UW star, said. "My favorite part is the helmets. The helmets stood out to me the most." VIEW
There was no victory celebration for the Seahawks' defense three games ago when Seattle beat Tampa Bay 40-34 in overtime. At that point, though, the defenders decided it was time for a change. A change for the better.
UW coaching shakeup
Lucas Meek played a total of three minutes in his first two seasons for the Washington men's soccer team. In his third year, he became a star for the Huskies.
The state has lost over 1,500 high-school officials over the last decade, a trend that could cause your child's game to be canceled in the near future.
NHL Seattle’s Ron Francis comes under heavy criticism for his handling of Carolina Hurricanes player abuse
The biggest highlight of NHL Seattle's first franchise year was the hiring of Ron Francis as general manager. And now there’s a cloud over that as Francis gets scrutinized for his handling of coach Bill Peters when they were with the Carolina Hurricanes.
- 5th-ranked Stanford women pull away from Washington in 2nd half
- Van Dyke named UW women’s soccer coach
- Amber Melgoza scores 31 for Huskies, hits two big buckets at end for 67-64 victory over Cal
- Huskies use aggressiveness to get to the line, top WSU 65-56 to open Pac-12 women’s hoops
- Former Husky Jordan Miller suspended four games
Hockey2021 Expansion to Seattle
Most Read Stories
- Test post with related links
- Sound Transit removes top safety chief following report on fatal Amtrak crash
- Unleash your inner Jedi — or Sith — by learning to wield a lightsaber in Seattle VIEW
- Boeing chief engineer at center of 737 MAX crisis retires
- Belarus imports oil from Norway after Russia halts supplies
- The King’s Farewell: The end of Felix Hernandez’s long, complicated journey with the Mariners | In-depth
- How, in one zany, quirky season, the Seattle Pilots became so much more than a footnote in history | Larry Stone VIEW
- 40 years ago, an unheralded group of Sonics brought Seattle its only NBA title. Here’s how they did it.
- The forgotten story of Game 6: The Mother’s Day drama that kept the 1979 Sonics’ title hopes alive
- 5-star recruit Isaiah Stewart is bringing a tenacious work ethic to UW. He can thank his dad for that.
Lucha Libre Volcánica (2:34)
Major League BaseballAround the League
NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Mets are finalizing a multiyear agreement with quality control coach Luis Rojas to make him the team’s new manager, general manager Brodie Van Wagenen said Wednesday. Rojas would replace Carlos Beltrán, who left the team last week before managing a single game as part of the fallout from...
National Football LeagueAround the League
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder met with Maryland lawmakers to discuss allowing sports betting at a new stadium in the state, a lawmaker who participated in a meeting with the team's owner said Wednesday. Sen. Guy Guzzone, who chairs the Maryland Senate's budget committee, told reporters that Snyder asked to be...
National Basketball AssociationAround the League
DENVER (AP) — The Denver Nuggets will be without backup center Mason Plumlee indefinitely after he suffered a right foot injury. The Nuggets announced Wednesday that Plumlee will be reevaluated in two to four weeks. Plumlee injured a bone in his foot during a game in Minnesota against the Timberwolves on Monday. He rolled his...