Russell Wilson on the rookie receiver: "DK is looking really, really special. He can do anything and everything. He’s tremendous."
- Mariners blow lead, but get help from Twins for victory in 10 innings VIEW
- Portland stymies short-handed Sounders 2-1 in U.S. Open Cup play VIEW
- Arch Madness: Blues win 1st Stanley Cup, beating Bruins 4-1 VIEW
- UW finds star athlete’s sexual assault allegation credible, but athletic executive quietly moved on
- ‘More versatility the better’: Mariners’ Shed Long to try left field with no open spot at second base WATCH
- With Bobby Wagner on the sideline, other Seahawks linebackers make news on first day of minicamp
- Top Mariners prospect Justus Sheffield maintains confidence amid worst stretch of pro career
- Goals: U.S. makes emphatic arrival at Women’s World Cup with record-breaking rout of Thailand
- M’s lose 6-5: Bullpen implosion wastes quality start by Leake, 3-run HR by Encarnacion VIEW
Top Sports Stories
For the casual soccer fan, this can be a confusing time. There’s a prestigious, century-old tournament match happening Wednesday at Cheney Stadium in Tacoma, but only a handful of players from the Sounders' preferred starting 11 are available. Let us explain.
Several factors came into play Monday during Game 5 of the NBA Finals in Toronto, a haunting evening for Durant and the NBA. Everyone was in a rush to assign blame after Durant planted, winced and crumpled late in the first quarter because of a right-leg injury.
Sure the wins were easier to swallow and the loses have been tough, but the Mariners' clubhouse seems to be holding together. You also had plenty of questions about ruptured testicles, home cooking and more in Ryan Divish's latest Sunday mailbag.
Chris Petersen and Mike Hopkins coach different programs, and they succeed in different ways. But since Hopkins arrived in March 2017, the Husky head coaches have leaned on and learned from each other.
What should Seattle do with its public golf courses and the 528 acres of mostly green space they occupy? That’s a question being asked by the city, which commissioned a study looking at the future of the city’s municipal courses — the only public golf courses in Seattle.
- Washington men roll to golf title in Georgetown
- Henry Lee leads the way as Washington golfers dominate East Coast tournament
- Washington men and women’s soccer team score road upsets
- Washington women place 6th at Molly Collegiate golf
- Huskies knock off top-ranked Stanford, end the Cardinal’s 26-match Pac-12 winning streak in volleyball
Hockey2021 Expansion to Seattle
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
- The forgotten story of Game 6: The Mother’s Day drama that kept the 1979 Sonics’ title hopes alive
- 5-star recruit Isaiah Stewart is bringing a tenacious work ethic to UW. He can thank his dad for that.
- The legend of Seattle U coach Al Brightman: A brilliant career cut short WATCH
- Welcome to Seahawks Twitter, a wild, weird world full of snark — and Russell Wilson’s favorite videos
- More than the Metropolitans: Before NHL arrives, a comprehensive Seattle hockey history VIEW
Lucha Libre Volcánica (2:34)
Major League BaseballAround the League
NEW YORK (AP) — Yankees manager Aaron Boone wasn't sure Wednesday what his lineup for the next day's Game 4 of the AL Championship Series would look like. Gary Sánchez will be behind the plate, though — whether many in the Bronx want it that way or not. Boone doubled down on his defense of...
National Football LeagueAround the League
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — No. 1 Alabama and No. 2 LSU are in the process of turning long-held perceptions of the Southeastern Conference upside down. They are the highest-scoring teams in the nation at the midway point of this college football season. That should shatter any lingering notions that the SEC features stifling defense...
National Basketball AssociationAround the League
NEW YORK (AP) — The Brooklyn Nets played well and ate great on their trip to China. That was the tenor of their comments Wednesday after their first practice back home, downplaying the impact the ongoing international tension between the NBA and China had on them. The Nets steered clear of any statements like those...