- Stop exploiting people with disabilities by paying them subminimum wages | Op-Ed
- It’s Congress’ duty to investigate child separations | Editorial
- Full disclosure of Mueller report is a must | Editorial
- The state must reject new gas and oil projects to save the planet | Op-Ed
- The lawyers who did not break | David Brooks / Syndicated columnist
- Stop the local tax grab and increase state dollars for education | Editorial
Danny Westneat’s piece on Amazon paying zero federal taxes was sure to raise the hackles of the anti-big-business zealots and begin heaping criticism on Amazon. Amazon was simply complying with its fiduciary responsibilities to its stockholders to avoid taxes. They are avoiding, not evading taxes. What’s the difference? About 5 years in a federal prison....