Seattle's Coronavirus Reset
- Here’s what experts want you to know before taking a road trip during the pandemic
- Hawaii is not messing around when it comes to enforcing tourist quarantines
- Disney, Universal may require masks, but will tourists comply and how can it be enforced?
- Virtual safaris keep wildlife in sight for absent tourists
- Canada, US, Mexico extend border restrictions VIEW
- Want to sue your airline over a coronavirus cancellation? Cool your jets.
- Washington state's once-bustling border towns and islands fall silent VIEW
- The pandemic grounded cruise ships indefinitely. But bookings are still rolling in.
- Citing potential spread of coronavirus on Pacific Crest Trail and elsewhere, outdoor advocates urge thru-hikers to cancel plans
- Yes, it’s still raining around Seattle — here are some tips for getting out and hiking anyway
- Waiting out the coronavirus? Here are 4 workouts you can do at home WATCH
- Spot an invasive species while hiking? Report it through Washington Invasive Species Council’s mobile app
- Travel Wise | How to sit with your kids on a plane (if you want to)
- Travel Troubleshooter | Priceline advertised ‘cancel anytime’ but then said her hotel reservation was nonrefundable
- Travel Troubleshooter | What to do when flight reimbursement is promised, but never shows up
- Travel Wise | What do travelers want in 2019? Honesty, respect, a little space
- For a dose of nature when you’re short on time or resources, turn to urban trails VIEW
- Beside a defunct nuclear site, Hanford Reach’s protected wildlife refuge is prime birding territory
- In winter, lowland hikes beckon — and Deception Pass delivers VIEW
- Think fall foliage is a New England thing? Go on a larch march
- A day with long-haul hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Long-distance hiker Tami Asars’ user-friendly take on the Pacific Crest Trail picks up where Cheryl Strayed left off VIEW