Shake Shack finally opening in Seattle and Food & Wine's pick for Washington state's best barbecue spot were among the most popular Food & Drink stories the past year.
Where can you get Seattle’s best burger? What’s the deal with that Shake Shack line? Just how awesome is Edouardo Jordan? And perhaps the ultimate: Where can you get two orders of pasta and a bottle of wine for $35?
These are some of the questions behind The Seattle Times’ most-read Food & Drink stories of 2018. And you’ll find all the answers in the articles, ranked in order below. Happy reading about eating!
Most Read Life Stories
- This Seattle woman started an adventure group to create community for LGBTQ+ youth in the outdoors
- Renee Erickson has a 'new' French bistro in North Seattle — and 10 other restaurant reboots
- Shhh! Taneda, a tiny 9-seat sushi bar on Capitol Hill, is one of Seattle's best-kept secrets
- When it comes to overall health, small actions may be more meaningful than sweeping changes
- Is this sake's breakout year? A big-name chef opens Hannyatou, a sake bar in Fremont