NEW YORK (AP) — Kylie Jenner’s birth announcement is no longer the most-liked post on Instagram.
A photo of a simple brown egg has more than 27 million likes, surpassing the 18 million generated last year when Jenner posted a photo of her daughter Stormi.
The photo was posted Jan. 4 on the world_record_egg account. The poster aimed to set a record and “get the most liked post on Instagram.”
Jenner responded to the egg dethroning her, posting a video on Instagram of her cracking a brown egg over pavement. She wrote: “Take that little egg.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Chicago Symphony musicians' strike over wages, pension VIEW
- Barack Obama congratulates A-Rod J. Lo on their engagement
- CNN's profile of Kellyanne Conway gets social media blowback
- DJ Khaled inspired by son before hosting Kids' Choice Awards
- Museum is glad to finally hear: Yes, it's really a Van Gogh