- Capitol Hill Block Party announces 2019 lineup, led by RL Grime, Phantogram and Lizzo
- ‘Apollo 11’: Documentary captures thrill of the moon landing, 50 years later WATCH
- Billy Porter speaks on Oscars gown and social media hate VIEW
- Paperback Picks: books by Walter Mosley, Kate Quinn and more VIEW
- ‘The (R)evolution of Steve Jobs’ is a user-friendly opera that plays better with audiences than critics. Does it matter?
- After his first Oscar win, a look at the world Spike Lee built
- Most cringeworthy win? Best performance by a snack? Our staffers award their own Oscars from watch parties around the city
- Dinner at a Movie, the Oscars edition: Our food writer and movie critic spent Academy Awards night at the Century Ballroom’s swanky soiree VIEW
“Girl, Stop Apologizing” is the nation’s top nonfiction best-seller.
NEW YORK (AP) — Larry Cohen, the maverick B-movie director of cult horror films "It's Alive" and "God Told Me To," has died. He was 77. Cohen's friend and spokesman, the actor Shade Rupe, said Cohen passed away Saturday in Los Angeles surrounded by loved ones. Cohen's films were schlocky, low-budget films that developed cult...
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Powered by Ja Morant's no-look passes and Dylan Windler's step-back 3s, March Madness has been a bonanza for the Ohio Valley Conference. The league placed two teams in the NCAA men's basketball tournament for the first time in 32 years. Then Morant's Murray State Racers and Windler's Belmont Bruins both won...
- Once told he’d never be a dancer, Olivier Wevers leads one of Seattle’s most innovative dance companies VIEW
- PNB’s ‘Sleeping Beauty’ is pure joy, even as it bids goodbye
- Former Pacific Northwest Ballet dancers with unconventional second careers
- Former PNB ballerina soars in second career with Teatro ZinZanni