The fancy store, one of some 350 Starbucks stores spread across the five boroughs, will feature coffee roasting, cocktails and a Princi bakery.
Starbucks is placing its latest high-end coffee bet in New York City with the opening Friday of a 23,000-square-foot Reserve Roastery in the meatpacking district.
The fancy store, one of some 350 Starbucks stores spread across the five boroughs, will feature coffee roasting, cocktails and a Princi bakery. It’s the fourth coffee palace the company has opened since 2014 as it carries out its so-called Siren Retail strategy, focusing on small-batch coffees presented in theatrical stores.
Two more Reserve Roasteries are planned in 2019 in Tokyo and Chicago.
Most Read Business Stories
- Suits allege Amazon's Alexa violates laws by recording children's voices without consent
- Shek Lai-him, Raymond Chan Chi-chuen
- Boeing altered key switches in 737 MAX cockpit, limiting ability to shut off MCAS
- Social Security faces a shortfall in six months
- What You Need to Know About the Hong Kong Airport Cancellations
Read more about Starbucks here »